Friday, January 29, 2010

DAY FIVE

Wasn't able to get on here the past few days, been super busy with the kids and puppies and such BUT I am on DAY FIVE!!! WOW i've almost made it a week lol... I've hit a few bumps in the road I ate a piece of pizza had about 2 cokes this week and ate a Krystal burger, but all in all I still think I'm doing pretty well considering.... I've become quite a fan of the Weight Watchers frozen meals, they are really tasty the only thing I notice is I become hungry again quicker obviously I guess with them being lower calories they are not as filling, so I think when I go to the store I will buy some salad to go with it or make some extra veggies to go with it... I didn't walk on the treadmill last night, I had some friends come over and by the time they left it was about 9pm and too late to walk on it. SO tonight I will have to get on there gonna see if I can make it 22 minutes tonight, figure i could up it 2 minutes each time adn before you know it i'll be doing 45! Which is my goal!
God Bless!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment