Monday, January 25, 2010

DAY ONE

Okay day one of my new and improved ME :D
So far so good, I wish I could fast forward to day 53 or 54 when I was starting to see results and had something motivating me lol but we all have to start somewhere and today is my day 1. For breakfast I had a sweet tea from chickfila (figured it was better than a coke and I can't quit caffeine cold turkey) and a large fruit bowl... for a total of 320 calories so far for the day or 5 weight watchers points... Haven't decided yet if Im going low cal or counting points I will have to see which is a better fit for me. If I go low cal I am going to try to keep it to around 1200 daily, points I believe i am allowed for my height and weight 23 a day... SO we are OFF!!!!!!!!!!! I always start off strong Im hoping by blogging this experience I will keep myself accountable! Now i better get some work done will write more later!



No comments:

Post a Comment