Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where to start?

Let me introduce myself, My name is Nicole I am 33 years old, I have three children all boys age 15, 10 and 8 and two step children ages 13 and 10. I have a wonderful new husband Jason, we have been married for 5months, I have 3 dogs, 11 two week old puppies, 1 cat, 1 tattoo and about 30 extra pounds!! Im not sure where the weight came from, for the majority of my life i have always been a pretty thin, fit person. I am convinced little trolls broke into my bedroom at night injecting fat into me for the past year... seriously though, I wasn't really aware I was getting heavier, I sort of noticed my jeans were fitting a little tighter, and shirts were a bit snugger, I never weighed I didn't have a scale, but i really didnt see myself as HEAVY until after my wedding a few months ago. When I got the pictures back i was pretty shocked at how BIG i looked and then went out and bought a scale. I was in horror and shock when I stood on this scale and it weighed me at 160 pounds. Now for some folks that may not seem very heavy but for me, my normal weight always hovering in the 128-130 pound range this is alot of extra weight for me to be carrying around. The final straw has come today, I had to go out today and buy new BIGGER jeans because I was tired of only having one pair that fit me. I have to change things I can't keep sticking my head in the sand pretending that im not getting bigger it seems every month. When I met my husband a little over a year ago I weighed a little bit more than I did normally I was about 137-140 pounds, in the pasty 13mths I have proceeded to add 20pds to that. It just seems unreal to me. So I have made a command decision I want to lose 35pds in the amount of time it took me to gain it about 13months. Starting tomorrow January 25th, 2010. This should be interesting because I hate dieting, I love drinking cokes, eating bread, cheese, icecream and chocolate, I love laying in the bed watching TV and hanging clothes on the mechanical demon AKA treadmill in my bedroom... But I know things have to change, I'm not really sure how to go about this so I'm sure i am going to do some things right and some things not so much... But I am at the point that i have to try... please cross your fingers for me as i start this journey ... HERE WE GO.............

No comments:

Post a Comment