Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DAY TWO

Day TWO and it hasn't been that bad! I don't know exactly how many calories I put in but I am 99% positive i kept it under my goal of 1200, I did break and have a coke though, I had a bad caffeine headache plan on getting to the store and getting some Diet Dr. Pepper as soon as I get a chance to curb that craving. I also (drum roll please) got on the treadmill tonight for 20minutes, I burned 144 calories WOO HOO! I promised my hubby ( a promise I may regret come Thursday) that I would walk atleast 20minutes every other day on it. And I plan on keeping that promise no matter how much I want to curse him later for it lol...
All in all a good day, just got done playing Jenga with my boys, took my shower, ready to relax and watch TV before bed...

Till tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment